Saturday 8 February 2014

Beauty is Only Skin Deep

Beauty is only skin deep
Beauty is only skin deep
OK, so I am one of the lucky ones.  I have really great skin for my age.  Most of the responsibility of that is due to genetics...my parents both looks decades younger than their actual ages.  This past summer I went to Canada's Wonderland, a local theme park, and my youngest daughter wanted to win a stuffed animal that was in one of those "Guess Your Age" kiosks.  I figured, "why not?"  I know I look young for my age, but how harsh was this teenager going to be?  He asked me a few questions and then he said he would write down his guess and show it to my daughter.  When my daughter giggled, I knew we had won.  He asked how old I was, so I told him 46.  His jaw actually dropped.  With his mouth still open he turned his clipboard around and I saw a big old 32.  Woot woot for the old gal!!

So how does she do it? you may ask.

Up until recently I just washed every day with Dove soap.  But this winter has been particularly harsh and so I have actually had to start moisturizing.  I have had a difficult time finding just the right moisturizer.  I have really sensitive skin and I am allergic to chamomile (I have hayfever), so I have to be careful with what I put on my skin.  I have about 20 jars and bottles of various creams that are in my bathroom vanity that I have tried.  Either they are too heavy and cause me to break out, they have overpowering smells, or they give me hives.  I guess that is why I stuck with Dove.

Recently I was sent a sample face masque from Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa in my Influenster Maple Vox Box for me to try.  I was prepared not to like it or have some sort of allergy reaction.  What I wasn't prepared for was how amazing the Clay Infused Fabric Masque was.  I have done clay masks before, but they were all so terribly drying.  With the old clay masks it made my skin feel like a mask...so much that I was worried that my face would crack.

This was absolutely not the case with the Montagne Jeunesse Masque.  I made a short video of when I used the Masque for the first time.  I walk you through the steps of using the Masque and then at the end I give my honest reaction to the results.  Yes, it looks scary, but it is well worth it.




If you are interested in finding out more about Montagne Jeunesse Clay Infused Fabric Masques:

https://www.facebook.com/montagnejeun...
https://twitter.com/montagnejeuness
http://www.pinterest.com/montagnejeun...
http://www.farleyco.ca/Montagne-Jeuness



No comments:

Post a Comment